• TONE: Specialized voicing for adjusting the high-end and mid-range. At max, it’s flat. As you reduce the setting, it decreases the high-end without losing mids or getting muddy.
• GIRTH: Custom designed active mid-range control for compatibility with tube amp tone stacks. Cut or boost from 12 o’clock.
• DRIVE: Adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed. Highly interactive with the level of your guitar. For instance, you can clean up the amount of distortion by decreasing the guitar’s volume (except in very extreme settings) without having to change the setting on the pedal. Conversely, you can increase the amount of distortion by simply increasing the guitar’s volume.
• BOOST: Kicks in up to 28dB of pre-amp gain when the OMG is engaged. This wide range facilitates feedback and sustain. Activated via its own footswitch, you can also use Boost independently from the effect for a clean boost.
• 100% analog circuitry.
• Metal footswitches and jacks.
• 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
• 1/4-inch low impedance output.
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
• Actual size: 3.75” x 4.75” x 2.0”
• Weight: 12 oz.
• Operable with 9V battery (not included) or optional DC power supply
(Tech 21 Model #DC2)
Henüz değerlendirme yapılmadı.